Employee Scheduling & Human Resources Software
MJC˛'s staff scheduling software solutions include rostering & rota creation, shift planning, job allocation, human resource planning and crew scheduling:
rostering - employee schedules - rotas & templates - shift pattern scheduling
job allocation - staff scheduling - task planning - scheduling work
equipment & asset scheduling - teams - project planning - strategic optimization
schedule staff dynamically - employee schedule tracking - hours balancing
transport crews - logistics planning - working hours constraints
Integration with time and attendance and employee self service systems enables dynamic workforce planning based on real-time employee performance evaluation.
+ See Also:
Rostering, Rotas & Shift Scheduling
MJC˛'s shift planning systems automatically calculate shift patterns and rotas to create balanced, efficient rosters for very large workforces in a matter of seconds. Holiday calendars, absence planning tools and training scheduling enable shift patterns to be optimized around workforce activity constraints.
MJC˛'s employee scheduling software is designed for very large operations that need to manage thousands of personnel while taking into account factors such as skills, availability, team structure and service level constraints. Our staff planning systems automatically create rotas and roster schedules at the operational or strategic level. Typical applications of our roster planning systems include:
staff shift planning in stores, warehouses & distribution hubs
optimized shift patterns for drivers, WTD and annualised hours
demand led rostering, resource capacity planning, shift planner
roster scheduling for engineers & roadside recovery drivers
factory shift scheduling, warehouse rostering, HR software
rota planning, nurse scheduling and medical staff rostering
work roster scheduling for customer service personnel & managers
Leisure & Tourism
roster staff planning, shift scheduler, group scheduling software
Strategic Workforce Planning
shift optimization & resource capacity planning
Shift Pattern Optimization
Based on factors such as expected workload, working hours constraints, skillset requirements, compatibility and training our resource planning systems create shift schedules that optimize workforce utilisation. MJC˛'s workforce solutions have the flexibility to accurately model specific business rules and operational constraints, rostering staff and generating optimal shift patterns while taking into account contract terms such as flexitime, rotating shift patterns and overtime.
Work Schedule Templates
MJC˛ supplies pre-calculated work patterns and shift pattern templates, optimized by our shift pattern generator software to maximise efficiency and utilisation. Work schedule templates can be provided for complex multi-length shift rosters including a combination of 12 hour shifts, 8 hour shifts, 10 hour shifts, 24 hour shifts, etc. Shift schedule examples include 4-shift patterns, 5-shift patterns, 7-day shift patterns, 24 7 shift coverage, 4 on 4 off shift patterns, rotating patterns, continental shift patterns, split shifts and compressed work schedules.
Staff rosters and shift rotas can be provided for a wide range of shift work operations including factories, logistics operations, retail, nursing, paramedics, firefighters, call centres, on-call services and engineers.
+ See also:
Job Scheduling Software & Task Allocation Systems
MJC˛'s real-time job allocation systems are able to automatically schedule and assign jobs, visits or calls to field personnel, following all business rules and constraints to create an optimized work schedule that maximises service levels while reducing costs:
- Very large workforces: Our work scheduling tools plan very large operations very fast. Typically a complete staff schedule can be generated and optimized within seconds for hundreds or thousands of employees.
- Accurate scheduling rules: All required business rules and constraints are modelled, including multi-skilled teams, variable completion windows, linked jobs/visits, and complex workload balancing requirements.
- Geographic/transport models: Our workforce scheduling systems optimize job allocation to minimise mileage and balance staff travel.
- Real-time scheduling: The speed of our work scheduling software enables real-time response to continuously changing events such as last minute orders, operational problems and unplanned absence.
- Strategic workforce planning: MJC˛'s labour scheduling systems enable strategic planning based on forecasts to create forward weekly/daily planning of assignments and staff utilisation for capacity planning and budgeting.
- Very easy to use: Our staff scheduler and job allocation systems are driven by a straightforward intuitive graphical interface, with work schedules displayed in the form of interactive gantt charts, maps and reports.
+ See also:
Resource Scheduling Software
MJC˛'s workforce planner software addresses complex operations for which it is necessary to consider the integrated planning of resources, staff and assets. Our strategic human resource management software is able to take account of factors such as:
- employee skills, availability, shift patterns, training, etc.
- asset capability and suitability
- planned downtime or maintenance scheduling template
- equipment scheduling requirements and constraints
- actual or forecast demand/orders
- time planning constraints by customer, employee or asset
- geographical factors (location, travelling time, area of responsibility, etc)
- project scheduling constraints and employee calendars
- group scheduling and team composition requirements
- other business rules and operational constraints
Our staff planner software automatically generates resource schedules based on operational rules and constraints. This not only leads to cost savings through optimization of work schedules and employee planning, but allows the operation to respond more quickly to real-time events which lead to a deviation from plan.
+ See also:
Time and Attendance & Real-time Staff Scheduling
MJC˛'s workforce optimization solutions can be integrated with Time and Attendance systems to maximise resource utilization and employee performance. As well as reviewing and analysing data from Employee Time Tracking Software, our employee scheduling systems are able to respond to deviations from plan, automatically taking corrective action or alerting human resource planning managers to potential problems. Integration with employee self service software enables real-time communication of shift plans and rotas to staff as well as capture of holidays and training requests.
The benefits of our staff software tools include:
- Automatic planning of complex shift schedules based on forecast work-loads, taking account of employee skills and availability, complex working hours agreements (e.g. full time, part time, annualised hours, temporary, contractor, etc.), priority, location and business rules and constraints.
- Automatic real-time notification of shift schedules to staff (e.g. employee self-service systems) to ensure that all aspects of the operation remain synchronised.
- Dynamic response to unexpected events and deviations from the work schedule e.g. if data captured by the time and attendance system indicates a deviation from planned hours worked the system can automatically take corrective action (scheduling employees to undertake different tasks) or alert human resources planners.
- Integration with asset planning and resource scheduling e.g. for manufacturing, distribution or engineering operations.
- Automatic performance evaluation of staff and resources, including dynamic reporting on employee schedules and workforce analytics or workforce productivity management for improved time planning.
- Maximisation of ROI on Time and Attendance systems. MJC˛'s real-time work schedule software allows shift schedules and rotas to be dynamically updated based on actual hours worked, employee absence (illness, holiday, etc.). This ensures that utilisation of staff and assets remains high, reducing costs and improving service levels.
Crew Scheduling Software
Our crew scheduling toolsets are typically applicable to very large optimization problems such as the scheduling of airline crews, rail crews, maintenance engineers and emergency recovery engineers. Using our optimization and planning algorithms we are able to provide customised staff software solutions which match business requirements and operational constraints.
All our human resources planning systems are driven by a user-friendly graphical interface, allowing the user to interact transparently with the underlying database and optimization modules. Our crew scheduler algorithms are the most advanced in the marketplace and allow even very complex operations to be planned on a real-time or strategic basis. The core databases are fully e-enabled, allowing online visibility and reporting via corporate intranet or internet access.
Our human resources software is designed to be configured to match the specific needs of the business, allowing detailed level planning of crew movements based on schedules or anticipated workloads. Each module may be customised to ensure that operational constraints such as required rest periods, balance of skillsets and crew preferences are met. In real-time mode the workforce planning tool can be used to respond dynamically to operational problems such as breakdowns or adverse weather conditions, while a strategic optimization layer facilitates long-term planning based on expected work-loads or anticipated changes to the business.