Employee Scheduling & Human Resource Planning
MJC²'s staff scheduling software solutions include rostering & rota creation, shift planning, job allocation, human resource planning and crew scheduling:
- rostering - employee schedules - shift pattern scheduling
- job allocation - staff scheduling - task planning
- teams - project planning - equipment & asset scheduling
MJC²'s employee scheduling software is designed for very large operations that need to manage thousands of personnel while taking into account factors such as skills, availability, team structure and service level constraints. Integrated asset and euqipment scheduling ensures that plans and rosters can be executed efficiently and cost-effectively.
Demand Led Rostering
MJC²'s shift planning systems automatically calculate shift patterns and rotas to create balanced, efficient rosters for very large workforces in a matter of seconds. Holiday calendars, absence planning tools and training scheduling enable shift patterns to be optimized around workforce activity constraints. Typical applications of our roster planning systems include:
demand-led staff shift planning for warehouses, stores & distribution centres
optimized shift patterns for drivers, WTD constraints & annualised hours
demand led rostering, resource capacity planning, shift planner
roster scheduling for surveyors, engineers & roadside recovery drivers
factory shift scheduling, warehouse rostering, HR software integration
demand-driven rotas, nurse scheduling and medical staff rostering
work roster scheduling for customer service personnel, team leaders & managers
Leisure & Tourism
roster staff planning, shift scheduler, team & group scheduling software
shift optimization, workforce planning tools & resource capacity planning
Staff Schedule Planning
Based on factors such as expected workload, working hours constraints, skillset requirements, compatibility and training our resource planning systems create shift schedules that optimize workforce utilisation. MJC²'s workforce solutions have the flexibility to accurately model specific business rules and operational constraints, rostering staff and generating optimal shift patterns while taking into account contract terms such as flexitime, rotating shift patterns and overtime.
Work Schedule Templates
MJC² systems can also generate pre-calculated work patterns and shift pattern templates, optimized by our shift pattern generator software to maximise efficiency and utilisation. Work schedule templates can be provided for complex multi-length shift rosters including a combination of 12 hour shifts, 8 hour shifts, 10 hour shifts, 24 hour shifts, etc. Shift schedule examples include 4-shift patterns, 5-shift patterns, 7-day shift patterns, 24 7 shift coverage, 4 on 4 off shift patterns, rotating patterns, continental shift patterns, split shifts and compressed work schedules.
Staff rosters and shift rotas can be provided for a wide range of shift work operations including factories, logistics operations, retail, nursing, paramedics, firefighters, call centres, on-call services and engineers.
Job Scheduling Software & Real-time Staff Planning
MJC²'s real-time job allocation systems are able to automatically schedule and assign jobs, visits or calls to field personnel, following all business rules and constraints to create an optimized work schedule that maximises service levels while reducing costs:
- Very large workforces: Our work scheduling tools plan very large operations very fast. Typically a complete staff schedule can be generated and optimized within seconds for hundreds or thousands of employees.
- Accurate scheduling rules: All required business rules and constraints are modelled, including multi-skilled teams, variable completion windows, linked jobs/visits, and complex workload balancing requirements.
- Geographic/transport models: Our workforce scheduling systems optimize job allocation to minimise mileage and balance staff travel.
- Demand led rostering: Optimize staff rosters and shift patterns based on forecast demand profiles to achieve higher service levels at lower cost.
- Real-time scheduling: The speed of our work scheduling software enables real-time response to continuously changing events such as last minute orders, operational problems and unplanned absence.
- Strategic workforce planning: MJC²'s labour scheduling systems enable strategic planning based on forecasts to create forward weekly/daily planning of assignments and staff utilisation for capacity planning and budgeting.
- Very easy to use: Our staff scheduler and job allocation systems are driven by a straightforward intuitive graphical interface, with work schedules displayed in the form of interactive gantt charts, maps and reports.
Human Resources Planning & Work Scheduling
MJC²'s workforce planner software addresses complex operations for which it is necessary to consider the integrated planning of resources, staff and assets. Our strategic human resource management software is able to take account of factors such as:
- employee schedule availability, shift patterns, training, etc.
- asset capability and suitability
- planned downtime or maintenance scheduling template
- equipment scheduling requirements and constraints
- actual or forecast demand/orders
- time planning constraints by customer, employee or asset
- geographical factors (location, travelling time, area of responsibility, etc)
- project scheduling constraints and employee calendars
- group scheduling and team composition requirements
- other business rules and operational constraints
Our staff planner software automatically generates resource schedules based on operational rules and constraints. This not only leads to cost savings through optimization of work schedules and employee planning, but allows the operation to respond more quickly to real-time events which lead to a deviation from plan.